Back to top

Technical Assistance for e-Services

Submit SG Arrival Card

Apply for Passport

Re-register/Replace Identity Card

Request for Letter for the Change of Address (Pre-notification)

Apply for Extract or Search for Record of Birth/Death

Apply for APEC Business Travel Card

Apply for Citizenship

Apply for Permanent Residence

Apply for/Renew/Transfer Re-Entry Permit

Apply for Long-Term Visit Pass or Pre-Marriage Long-Term Visit Pass Assessment

Apply for Entry Visa

Apply for Extension of Short-Term Visit Pass

Apply for Student’s Pass for Institutes of Higher Learning

Apply for Student’s Pass for Other Schools

Click here to submit suggestions on regulatory matters.