Cancel Student's Pass

Back to top

When you cease or terminate your studies, you should surrender your Student’s Pass (STP) card for cancellation within seven days.

Schools can apply to cancel a STP online.

If your school is unable to cancel your STP online, you can do so in person at:

Visitor Services Centre
ICA Building
10 Kallang Road, Level 4  
Singapore 208718
(next to Lavender MRT station)

This service is available from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm on Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays).

You will need to present the following documents:

Alternatively, you may surrender your STP card to the ICA officer at the checkpoint when leaving Singapore.