Reporting Damaged Passport Online
- Click on the above “Report Online” button to report your damaged passport.
- You can only report the damaged passport online for yourself or for your child (aged below 16).
- You will need to make a separate report if your child’s passport is also damaged.
- If you require a new passport, please submit a passport application one working day after you have made a report of the damaged
Reporting Damaged Passport at ICA Building
Come in person with the relevant documents to:
Citizen Services Centre
10 Kallang Road, Level 2 (next to Lavender MRT station)
Operating hours are 8.00 am to 4.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays, and 8.00 am to 12.30 pm on Saturdays.
Longer-than-average waiting times are to be expected on the following peak times:
- Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays
- School holidays
- The day before or after a public holiday
Reporting Damaged Passport Overseas
You may make an online report of the damaged passport by clicking on the above "Report Online" button or approach the nearest Singapore Overseas Mission with the relevant documents.