Reporting Lost Passport Online
- Click on the “Report Online” button to report the loss of the passport.
- You can only report the loss of passport online for yourself and your child (below 16 years old).
- If the circumstances of the loss of your child’s passport is different, you will be required to make a separate report for your child.
If you require a new passport, please submit a passport application one working day after reporting the loss of your passport.
Reporting Lost Passport at ICA Building
Come in person with the relevant documents to:
Citizen Services Centre
10 Kallang Road, Level 2 (next to Lavender MRT station)
Operating hours are 8.00 am to 4.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays, and 8.00 am to 12.30 pm on Saturdays.
Longer-than-average waiting times are to be expected on the following peak times:
- Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays
- School holidays
- The day before or after a public holiday
Reporting Lost Passport Overseas
You may make an online report of the lost passport by clicking the “Report Online” button above or approach the nearest Singapore Overseas Mission
with the relevant documents.