Reporting the loss of passport online
- Click on the “Report Online” button to report the loss of the passport.
- You can only report the loss of passport via online for yourself and your child (below 16 years old).
- If the circumstances of the loss of your child’s passport is different, you will be required to make a separate report for your child.
If you require a new passport, please submit a passport application one working day after reporting the loss of your passport.
At ICA Building
Come in person with the relevant documents to:
Citizen Services Centre
10 Kallang Road, Level 2 (next to Lavender MRT station)
Operating hours are 8.00 am to 4.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays, and 8.00 am to 12.30 pm on Saturdays.
Longer-than-average waiting times are to be expected on the following peak times:
- Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays
- School holidays
- The day before or after a public holiday.