Back to top

As a Singapore citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor a foreigner to stay in Singapore on a Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) if they are:

For Singapore citizen – non-resident couples, you may want to submit a Pre-Marriage Long-Term Visit Pass Assessment (PMLA) for greater clarity on whether the intended non-resident spouse may qualify for long-term stay in Singapore.

Click here to learn more about PMLA.