Change of Passport Particulars or Residential Address for Long-Term Visit Pass Holder

Back to top

You are required to notify ICA if there is any change in your passport particulars or place of residence within 14 days of the change.

Update Passport Change in Passport particulars

The LTVP holder can report change in passport particulars via the e-Service. The LTVP holder will be required to upload an image of the new passport biodata page at the e-Service.

Update Address Change in Residential Address

The sponsor can update the residential address for LTVP holder via the e-Service. The sponsor will need Singpass 2FA to submit the address update online for the LTVP holder.