Back to top

Ensure that you have a valid Re-Entry Permit (REP).

A valid REP is necessary whenever a Singapore permanent resident (PR) wishes to travel out of Singapore. It enables a PR to retain his/her PR status while away from Singapore.

A PR who remains outside Singapore without a valid REP will lose his/her PR status. Click here to apply for a REP.