Transfer of Re-Entry Permit

Back to top

If you are a permanent resident with a valid Re-Entry Permit (REP) and have obtained a new travel document, you will need to transfer your REP to the new travel document.

Apply Online Procedure

You can transfer your REP online using the e-Service.

Once you have successfully transferred your REP, you may print it out for your records. It is advisable to carry the print-out when travelling.


There is no fee for the transfer of REP to a new travel document.

Processing Time

The general processing time is within three working days (excluding the day of submission). Some applications may take longer to process.