Sponsor Student's Pass

Back to top

As a Singapore citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor a foreigner to study in Singapore if he/she has been accepted by an educational institution to pursue full-time study.

A local sponsor is only required for the following types of educational institutions:

Click the links above for more information on becoming a Student’s Pass holder.