1. Upon in-principle approval of the Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) application, you can enquire the application status to download the necessary documents, which may include Terms and Conditions for issuance of LTVP and medical report form for those who are required to undergo a medical check-up. The applicant can upload the document(s) online once the forms are duly completed. If the applicant fails to upload the document(s) within 30 days from the in-principle approval date, the application will be withdrawn.
2. Once the uploaded document(s) are verified by ICA, the applicant will be notified via email to make payment using the e-Service. The payment has to be made within 30 days upon receiving the email notification, which may include:
- S$60 for applicant's LTVP;
- S$30 for a Multiple Journey Visa (if applicable)
If the applicant fails to make payment, the approved application will be withdrawn.
3. Once the payment has been made, the applicant will be informed if he/she is required to come down to ICA Building physically for the issuance of LTVP. If applicant is required to come down to ICA Building for the issuance of LTVP, the applicant can download the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter which is valid for three months from date of issue. Do note that the IPA letter is not an immigration pass and does not confer any valid stay to the applicant. If the applicant fails to complete his/her formalities for the issuance of LTVP within three months, the approved application will be withdrawn. The applicant can book an e-Appointment for the issuance of LTVP at ICA Building.
4. The applicant and sponsor are reminded to be punctual for the issuance of LTVP on the day of the appointment. Both the applicant and the sponsor are required to be present. The address and operating hours as follows:
- Visitor Services Centre
ICA Building (next to Lavender MRT station)
10 Kallang Road, Level 4
- Operating hours are 8.00 am to 4.00 pm on Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays).