LTVP Completion of Formalities
1. Upon in-principle approval of the Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) application, you can enquire the application status and download the Terms and Conditions for issuance of LTVP and medical report form (for those who are required to undergo a medical check-up). The applicant must upload the completed forms within 30 days from the in-principle approval date. Otherwise the application will be considered withdrawn.
2. Once the uploaded document(s) are verified by ICA, the applicant will be notified via email to make payment using the e-Service. Payment must be made within 30 days upon receiving the email notification, otherwise the approval will be withdrawn. The payment may include:
- S$60 for applicant's LTVP;
- S$30 for a Multiple Journey Visa (if applicable)
3. Once the payment has been made, the applicant will be informed if he/she is required to visit ICA Building physically for the issuance of LTVP. If applicant is required to visit ICA Building for the issuance of LTVP, the applicant can download the In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter which is valid for three months from date of issue. Do note that the IPA letter is not an immigration pass and does not confer any valid stay to the applicant. If the applicant fails to complete his/her formalities for the issuance of LTVP within three months, the approved application will be withdrawn. The applicant can book an e-Appointment for the issuance of LTVP at ICA Building.
4. LTVP applicants who are not required to visit ICA Building will be issued with a digital LTVP upon making the necessary payment. The digital LTVP can be viewed via their Singpass app after three working days.
5. The applicant and sponsor are reminded to be punctual for the issuance of LTVP on the day of the appointment. Both the applicant and the sponsor are required to be present. The address and operating hours as follows:
Visitor Services Centre
10 Kallang Road, Level 4
(next to Lavender MRT station)
Operating hours are 8.00 am to 4.00 pm on Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays).