Back to top

Under regulation 8(5)(b) of the Immigration Regulations, foreign students are required to report to ICA if there is a change in their local address within 14 days after the change of residence.

The Student or proxy is required to:

1. Email a duly completed and signed Change of address form with the subject title “Change of Residential Address for STP” to: for pass holders from
- Foreign System Schools (FSS),
- Institutes of Higher Learning (IHL),
- Institutes of Technical Education (ITE),
- Government/ Government-Aided/ Independent Schools (GOV),

or for pass holders from
- Approved Private Education Institutions (PTE),
- Kindergartens and Childcare Centres (KID).


2. Mail the duly completed and signed Change of address form to

Attention :
Visitor Services Centre – Student’s Pass
ICA Building
10 , Kallang Road #08-00
Singapore 208718

Once the address is updated, the student will be notified (by post) within 2 weeks.