Change of local address for Student's Pass Holder

Back to top

Under regulation 8(5)(b) of the Immigration Regulations, foreign students are required to report to ICA if there is a change in their local address within 14 days after the change of residence.

Students can approach their educational institutes or local sponsors (if applicable) to assist them in updating change of address via ICA e-Services.

Alternatively, students can email a duly completed and signed Change of Address form with the subject title “Change of Residential Address for STP” to: for pass holders from:

  • Institutes of Higher Learning (IHL),
  • Foreign System Schools (FSS),
  • Institutes of Technical Education (ITE),
  • Government/ Government-Aided/ Independent Schools (GOV). for pass holders from:

  • Approved Private Education Institutions (PEI),
  • Kindergartens and Childcare Centres (KID).