Please have these documents ready before you apply:
From the foreign mother / grandmother (applicant)
- Passport biodata page
- Disembarkation/Embarkation (D/E) card
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce certificate and custody papers, if any
- Your recent passport-sized, digital, colour photograph taken within the last three months. Please click here for photo guidelines.
- Your child’s birth certificate, passport and Student’s Pass card (if the applicant is the child’s mother) or;
- Your grandchild’s birth certificate and those of his/her parents, and his/her Student’s Pass card (If you are the child’s grandmother).
From the Singapore citizen/ permanent resident aged above 21 (sponsor)
Only one applicant (either the mother or grandmother of the child) may apply.
For Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) holders, please renew your LTVP at least 10 days before the expiration of your current LTVP.
First-time applicants need to apply for an LTVP with at least 10 days remaining on their Visit Pass. Visitors to Singapore must have a valid Visit Pass at all times during their stay. They must also have a passport issued only in their name.