To support the Multi-Ministry Taskforce’s implementation of the elevated set of safe distancing measures announced on 3 April 2020, the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) will restrict over-the-counter services at the ICA Building, 10 Kallang Road, to attend only to urgent services with pre-approved appointments (see paragraph 3 below).
2. With the implementation of elevated safe distancing measures, members of the public should use the ICA e-Services (via MyICA at www.ica.gov.sg) for transactions and defer all non-urgent visits to the ICA Building. Our e-Appointment Service will be suspended during this period. Those who have made appointments to collect their documents or transact with us on or after 7 April 2020 will need to defer their visits to the ICA Building till after 4 May 2020. Our call centre services (6391 6100) will continue to be available during this period.
3. Members of the public who require urgent services at the ICA Building on or after 7 April 2020 will first need to submit a request at https://go.gov.sg/ica-services. It will take up to one working day for the request to be processed. Only those who receive an approval appointment letter will be granted entry into the ICA Building.
4. Please refer to Annex for the complete list of available online services, and urgent services that are still available over-the-counter at the ICA Building.
5. ICA urges members of the public to comply with the latest elevated safe distancing measures. For more information, please visit the ICA website at ica.gov.sg.
IMMIGRATION & CHECKPOINTS AUTHORITY
5 APRIL 2020
 A request sent in on a Friday will be processed by the following Monday.
Services offered online
Passport and Identity Card
Extension of visit
Apply/renew stay in Singapore
Urgent over-the-counter services that will still be offered under elevated safe distancing measures*
*Please submit a request via https://go.gov.sg/ica-services and obtain an appointment letter from ICA first before making your trip to the ICA Building.
Citizen Services Centre
Permanent Resident Services Centre
- Birth Registration
- Urgent Citizenship Registration
- Death Registration
- Urgent IC Replacement
- Urgent Passport Collection
- Oath of Renunciation, Allegiance and Loyalty (ORAL)
Visitor Services Centre
- Urgent Application for Certificate of Identity
- Urgent PR Completion of Formalities
- Urgent Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP)/Student’s Pass (STP) Completion of Formalities
- LTVP/STP Cancellation
- Urgent Social Visit Pass extension
- Lost Passport (for foreign visitors)
- Application for special pass for foreign child born in Singapore