||Starting Monthly Salary*
|Diploma (5 local polytechnics/ NAFA/ LASALLE)
||$2,500 to $2,745
|GCE 'A' Level (including pass in GP/ KI)
IB Diploma/ NUS High School Diploma
|$2,413 to $2,745
|Higher Nitec/ Nitec
||$1,970 to $2,186
|GCE 'O' Level
*Starting monthly salary will vary according to assessment of academic qualifications, relevant work experience and completion of full-time National Service.
- 14 to 18 days of vacation leave
- Medical and dental subsidies
- Group insurances
- Use of government holiday bungalows
- Sponsorship for continuous education
- Subsidies for sports and recreational activities
- Performance and annual bonuses
- Staff welfare benefits
$8,000 Sign-on Bonus
Newly appointed Direct Entry Sergeants (Diploma holders of local polytechnics/NAFA/LASELLE/IB or GCE 'A' Level holders) will receive a sign-on bonus, with $3,000 paid upon signing on and $5,000 upon confirmation after a one-year probation. You must enter
a bond of two years to receive the sign-on bonus, effective from the date of appointment.
You can expect to receive attractive retention payouts.