Making travel plans? Check if your passport has at least 6-month validity. Apply early for your passport to avoid last-minute rush. You can drop your application form into the boxes in the ICA Building, use the eLobby’s self-service kiosks located in the building, send by post or submit through APPLES. Once your passport is ready for collection, make an e-Appointment here to collect your passport.

2) ICA has been contacted by members of the public who had received suspicious phone calls from a caller who claimed to be an ICA officer. They were then asked to transfer funds to the caller in order to regularise their stay in Singapore. ICA would like to clarify that such calls are not authentic. Police have since been informed. Please click here for more information.


Take our online poll and tell us how we can better serve you.

Customer Satisfaction Poll