Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the following countries/regions will require a visa to enter Singapore:
Assessment Level I Countries/Regions Apply for Visa Now
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Holders of Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit
*Commonwealth of Independent States
- People's Republic of China
- Holders of Hong Kong Document of Identity
Assessment Level II Countries/Regions
Apply for Visa Now
- Saudi Arabia
- Holders of Palestinian Authority Passport, Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates and #Refugee Travel Document issued by Middle-East countries.
#These travel documents are subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore.
Important Notes :
A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
A holder of a valid Singapore visa who is found suitable for entry into Singapore will be issued with an immigration pass to enter and remain in Singapore. You are advised to check your passport for the arrival visit pass endorsement when in Singapore and take note of the period of stay granted before leaving the checkpoint. The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.