You are eligible to apply for FTP if you are (i) a APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holder; or (ii) hold a passport issued by an eligible country/region and meet the corresponding criteria.
- Your passport is valid for more than six months,
- You have visited Singapore at least two times in the previous 24 months*, and
- You are aged six and above, unless otherwise stated below.
*This requirement is not applicable to ABTC holder.
|Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR)
||You are aged 6 and above.
||You are aged 15 and above.
|People's Republic of China (PRC)||You hold a valid five-year (or longer) Multiple Journey Visa issued by the Singapore Government.|
|United Kingdom (UK)||Your passport bears "British Citizen" as the nationality.|
|United States of America (USA)
||You have in-principle approval to participate in the Singapore-United States of America Trusted Traveller Programme.
|ABTC Holder ||"SGP" must be indicated at the back of your ABTC.|
Note: ABTC holders from USA and Canada are exempted from this requirement.
- The application cannot be processed if your fingerprints are faint, scarred or excessively dry or wet.
- You must have a machine-readable passport that is International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) compliant to apply.
- Acceptance of all applications is subject to ICA’s discretion.
- If you successfully apply to use eIACS but later wish to opt out, you can present your enrolled passport at any eIACS enrolment centre for assistance.
- The parent or legal guardian of applicants who are aged under 18 must be present during enrolment. The original copy of the applicant’s birth certificate and the passport of the accompanying parent or legal guardian should also be provided
for verification of identity. If the applicant is accompanied by a legal guardian, the original copy of the legal authorisation letter or court order must also be provided.