This page serves to inform existing Student's Pass (STP) / Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) Card Holders who have lost their pass cards on the procedures for replacement.
Student’s Pass (STP) / Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) card holders who have lost their valid STP / LTVP cards or whose valid STP / LTVP cards are damaged or defaced are required to apply for a replacement card in person within 7 days from the date of loss or date of damage/defacement. Those who wish to change their particulars/ photographs may also apply for a replacement.
For replacement of loss/damaged valid STP / LTVP cards, the documents required are:
· One recent passport-sized photo which meets the following requirements:
o The photograph must be taken within the last 3 months
o The photograph should be in colour, must be taken against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish
o The photograph image must show the full face (eyebrows cannot be covered by fringe)and the registrant should be without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)
· Valid travel document (with a validity period of at least 6 months)
· A letter from the school stating that the applicant is currently a registered student (for STP card holders only)
· A Statutory Declaration signed by the holder or a police report (original copy) is required for replacement due to card loss
· Applicant has to acknowledge a copy of the Terms & Conditions of Issue for Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) or Terms & Conditions of Issue for Student's Pass (STP) Card.
· Call in person with the relevant supporting documents:
Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP) Card Holders
LTVP card holder applying for a replacement card should proceed to the Information Counter at ICA Building, Visitor Services Centre (4th Storey) to obtain a Miscellaneous Service queue ticket. This service is available from 8.00am to 4.00pm from Mondays to Fridays (except Public Holidays).
Student's Pass (STP) Card Holders
STP card holder applying for the replacement card should proceed to the self-service Ticketing Kiosk located beside Counter 11, Information Counter at Visitor Services Centre (4th Storey), ICA Building to obtain a Miscellaneous Service queue ticket. This service is available from 8.00am to 4.00pm from Mondays to Fridays and (except Public Holidays).
· Make payment and collect the receipt
Replacement Fees for lost STP / LTVP Card
First loss :$100
Second and subsequent losses : $300
Replacement Fee for damaged STP / LTVP card or replacement due to change particulars / photographs
Fee : $60
The replacement card will be ready for collection on the next working day. The receipt must be produced when collecting the replacement STP / LTVP (in person).
Note: If the pass holder subsequently recovers possession of the lost valid STP / LTVP after reporting such loss to ICA, he/she is required to surrender the recovered valid STP / LTVP card to ICA for cancellation within 7 days from the date of recovery of the card.