Singapore Citizens with Citizenship Certificates may replace them if they are lost or damaged, after submitting a letter of request and completing a statutory declaration.
- Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- One recent passport-sized colour photograph of the applicant. The photograph must meet the following specifications:
- 35 mm wide by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last three months taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with religious or racial customs. The headgear must not hide the applicant's facial features
- the facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown
- taken against plain white background with a matt or semi-matt finish
- Letter of request for replacement of Citizenship Certificate
- Statutory Declaration form (available at Citizen Services Centre, ICA Building)
- Obtain a Q-Number from Counter 7 or 8 at:
Citizen Services Centre
Registry of Citizens
6th Storey, ICA Building
10 Kallang Road
(Next to Lavender MRT station)
Monday to Friday : 8.00am to 4.30pm
Saturday : 8.00am to 12.30pm
- Submit a letter of request and obtain a Statutory Declaration form
- Pay replacement fees
- Proceed to Counter 11 to complete and submit Statutory Declaration form.
- Collect the replacement certificate at Counter 7 or 8 in two weeks
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for application and collection
Please make payment by NETS or CashCard.