In cases where an official confirmation of one’s citizenship status is required, ICA is able to furnish individuals with letters of confirmation if requested.
- Identity Card
- Birth Certificate (original and photocopy)
- Letter stating reason for requesting confirmation of citizenship status
- Obtain a Q-Number from Counter 7 or 8 at:
Citizen Services Centre
Registry of Citizens
6th Storey, ICA Building
10 Kallang Road
(Next to Lavender MRT station)
Monday to Friday : 8.00am to 4.30pm
Saturday : 8.00am to 12.30pm
- Produce a letter stating reason(s) for requesting for confirmation of citizenship status, along with the relevant supporting documents to the Officer at the counter
- Collect the letter of confirmation on the same day
Please make payment by NETS or CashCard.
Within the day