Passport On-line Electronic
Terms and Conditions
Agreement on Terms and Conditions of Use of the e-Service
- Welcome to the ICA e-Service ("System"), a service brought to you by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority ("ICA"). This System is owned and maintained by the ICA.
- If you choose to make an application through ICA's e-service for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- The System is available for use 24 x 7.
- ICA reserves the right to shut down the System for system maintenance as and when necessary. ICA shall take reasonable steps to notify the customer of system unavailability by posting a message broadcast on the ICA Website. ICA shall not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the unavailability of the System due to system maintenance.
FEES AND CHARGES (IF APPLICABLE)
- The customer shall inform ICA of any dispute within 7 days from the date of the statement and in the event the dispute is decided by ICA in the customer's favour, ICA will refund the customer any excess amount paid by the customer.
- While every care is taken by ICA to provide the service, the Government disclaims all liability whatsoever for:
- any loss of or any inability to retrieve any data or information however caused, including non-deliveries, misuses, misdeliveries as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of the System;
- any inaccuracy in the information or resources available, received or transmitted through the System;
- any malfunction, defect or error in the System; or
- any delay or inability on ICA's part in the provision of the Service under this Agreement because of any electronic, mechanical, system, data processing or telecommunication defect or failure, act of God, civil disturbance or any event outside ICA's control.
- Further, no warranty is given that access to the System will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected or that the information on the Website is free from virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- ICA shall in no event be liable for any damage, loss or expense, including without limitation, any direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection or referable to:
- any access, the use or inability to access or use of the System, or reliance on the information on this System;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption or delay in transmission; or
- any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programs or macro that may affect, the computer equipment, program or other property of yours.
- By accessing the System, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend ICA at all times from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the System or your breach of the terms and conditions of use.
- ICA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the System, with or without cause at any time. ICA shall not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of termination of the System.